EFG Nation Culture
Our team comes to work every day ready to meet the challenge of living up to our values by ensuring they direct our behaviors with each other, our clients, and our customers.
EFG Stewards of Excellence
At EFG, we recognize that our people are THE sustainable, competitive advantage in the space in which we wish to compete. We acknowledge that high employee satisfaction drives higher customer satisfaction. Given that our company culture must be our competitive advantage, the EFG Stewards of Excellence was formed.
The EFG Stewards of Excellence serve as ambassadors for the EFG Nation, with the goal of making sure the magic of EFG’s corporate culture and connection permeates all aspects of EFG. Made up of six chairpersons from across the organization, the EFG Stewards of Excellence focusses on six pillars of engagement:
- Increasing transparency across the company through ongoing communication
- Facilitating two-way communication between senior management and team members with feedback meetings and informal surveys
- Advancing team member recognition with EFG’s Employee of the Quarter program
- Building stronger teams through quarterly team-building initiatives
- Fostering greater connection with monthly events
- Giving back to the community with yearly philanthropy initiatives
At EFG we work hard and we play hard.
Aside from holding annual celebrations at places like Top Golf, House of Blues, and the Gaylord Texas, EFG also highlights personal and professional team-member accomplishments in monthly all-employee meetings, and the company’s monthly newsletter, The Monkey Wrench.
EFG loves to celebrate our employees and their family members who graduate from high school and college each year.