• Home
  • Contract Holders FAQs Category: For Repair Representatives
Oct.06th, 2017

Q. What does “Paid Amount” mean in my Claim Status?

This is the total amount that has been paid on your claim to date, and includes the amount paid to the repair shop, the inspector, and any other costs that comprise your total approved claim amount.

Oct.05th, 2017

Q. My contract is not listed in my account.

First, you will need your VIN (for vehicle service contracts) or your home warranty contract number. Then, click on “Missing a Contract” and complete the form. If your contract still doesn’t come up, give us a call at 972-445-8341 and we can help. If you are a new customer, your contract might not yet appear in your online account, as they can take up to 14 days to process. If so, please mark your calendar to visit the website again in 2 weeks to finish your account set up!

Oct.05th, 2017

Q. I forgot my password.

On the “Manage My Contract” page, click “Forgot Password”. Provide the email address that you used to register for an account, and answer the security question presented. An email will be sent to you with a temporary password.

Oct.05th, 2017

Q. Where do I find my VIN?

Usually, you can find your VIN listed on your automotive insurance card. Also, the VIN can be found by looking at the dashboard on the driver’s side of your vehicle. Tip: stand outside the vehicle on the driver’s side and look at the corner of the dashboard where it meets the windshield. If the VIN cannot be found there, open the driver’s side door and look at the door post (where the door latches when it is closed).

Oct.05th, 2017

Q. I need help setting up an account.

We’re here to help! Below are 4 QUICK TIPS. First, as a contract holder, we want to make sure you are logging in to the correct section of our website. Please create your account and login here. If you recently purchased your VSC, your contract could still be making its way from the dealership to our system, and can take up to 14 days to process at the dealership. Please mark your calendar to visit us again in two weeks and add the contract then. Once it’s in our system, you will see it associated with your online account on our website. For auto or motorcycle contracts, please note that a VIN is required (not your contract number), and the VIN you enter must match the first and last name on your contract in order to add your VSC to.. Read More »

Mar.16th, 2017

Q. How do I start a claim with EFG?

To submit a new claim request online, visit us at www.efgclaims.com. An Expert Claims Representative will contact you once the claim has been processed.  Please allow up to 1 hour for processing during our normal business hours.

Mar.16th, 2017

Q. Where do I send claim documents or payment invoices – by email or FAX?

Invoices may be faxed to 972-445-8381; Attention: VSC Claims. Or, they can be emailed directly to VSCCLAIMS@EFGUSA.COM. All invoices must include the contract number, vehicle identification number, odometer reading, the authorization code that was supplied by EFG, and, the signature of the contract holder. Additionally, please include any sublet bills, such as car rental or towing.

I want to know more!