What do you get with the Drive Forever Limited Lifetime Powertrain Protection?
The Drive Forever Worry Free protection plan covers the engine and transmission for the life of your vehicle.
- Available on all eligible thoroughly inspected vehicles
- Coverage begins immediately and runs as long as you own the vehicle
- Additional protection available specifically designed to “wrap around” this exclusive coverage
Drive Forever covers all internally lubricated parts within the engine and transmission (excludes seals and gaskets).
Engine: Cylinder block and cylinder head and all internally lubricated parts, turbocharger, supercharger, harmonic balancer, timing gear, chain and belt, timing cover, intake and exhaust manifolds, valve covers, oil pan, and engine mounts.
Transmission: Transmission case and all internally lubricated parts, torque converter, flywheel / flex plate, vacuum modulator and transmission mounts.
Benefits of extending your complimentary limited lifetime powertrain coverage
As extraordinary as complimentary Drive Forever is, “wrap” coverage can be added to enhance your worry free protection plan. Wrap coverage is the most comprehensive plan for your vehicle and covers most parts within the following systems.
- Drive Axles
- Air Conditioning and Heating
- Cooling System
- Fuel System
- Electrical System
- Electrical Power Systems
- Seals and Gaskets
With these additional benefits:
- Roadside Assistance – towing, flat tire changes, jump starts, fluid delivery, lockout service, and Concierge Service.
- Trip Interruption – expense coverage for overnight stays and meals incurred if you are stranded due to the failure of a covered breakdown
- Alternate Transportation – provides up to $35 per day for alternate transportation repair facility undergoing repairs for a covered breakdown.
Be sure to ask your dealership about Drive Forever eligible vehicles and wrap coverage!