Give Off-Road Customers Added Value and Confidence
When off-road, tires and wheels are prone to sharp debris, like nails and glass. Even a pothole or rock on the trail can puncture tires on all-terrain vehicles (ATVs), utility terrain vehicles (UTVs), and off-road motorcycles, causing flat tires and damage to the wheels. Unfortunately, it’s difficult to dodge all these hazards that can cause serious damage to tires and wheels.
Give customers greater confidence going off-road with a protection product that repairs or replaces tires and wheels damaged on the trail. Since there’s no dollar limit on claims reimbursement, your customers have the added confidence knowing that it will all be taken care of with no money out of pocket.
How xtreme Tire & Wheel Protection Works
- This off-road tire & wheel protection for ATVs, UTVs and off-road motorcycles kicks in with just one call, day or night.
- When the trail takes out a tire, customers can easily initiate their claim with EFG at 888-804-6531.
- All tire & wheel protection claims are electronically processed by EFG, with no claim forms.
- Claims are paid via secure credit card payment on all tire & wheel protection contracts.
- Full retail is paid on both parts and labor on all tire & wheel protection contracts.
Find out how xtreme Tire & Wheel Protection can help you pull more profit.
(Please see contract for full product details)